Now that 2018 is behind us, we’d like to take this time to reflect on the past 12 months. We’d also like to take this time to thank you for your readership and participation.
With our move from the blogs.siemens.com platform to siemens.com/ingenuity, it had been a whirlwind updating our content and providing you with expert-guidance when it comes to the tough choices and issues surrounding your plant.
As we focus more on the digitalization world, Siemens Process Instrumentation dedicates itself to providing you with greater functionality products. In 2018, Siemens released the following products, and this year we have more to come!
- The future of ultrasonic technology, SITRANS LU240
- Thermal energy meter, SITRANS FEC920
- Cost-effective interface to building communications management systems, Ethernet/IP Wireless for the SITRANS MAG 6000
- SITRANS MAG 8000 Custom Meter Configuration
- Digital enhancements to the Coriolis flow meter platform
- Digitally-based vortex flow meter, SITRANS FX330
Additionally, our digitalized Measuring Success Mobile Showcase was able to log 13,296 miles and visited a number of sites in person. For those of you we were not able to meet last year, we would be happy to answer your questions and solve your problems. Solutions are our priority. We want to help you resolve challenges that you face day-to-day, and we will continue to reach out to you (both online and in person) this year.
On behalf of our entire team, I wish you a peaceful holiday season and a prosperous new year.